Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nancy Kerrigan - WHYYYYYY??


Nancy Kerrigan's finest moment: "WHYYYYYY?"

Oh, Nancy Kerrigan. We have such fond memories of you, the 1994 Olympics (where Tonya Harding's thugs smacked your knee up), your snide, bitchy remarks after winning the **COUGHOksanaBaiulCOUGH** silver medal in figure skating...oh, Nancy--there will never be another you. (Yes. there will.)


In honor or Nancy-I broke up my husband's marriage-Kerrigan's 40th birthday today, I thought I'd take us all for a stroll down Memory Lane with a couple of your finest quotes:

"Oh, come on. So she's going to get out here and cry again. What's the difference?" - While waiting for Oksana to step up onto the Gold Medal podium. 

"This is so corny. This is so dumb. I hate it. This is the most corny thing I've ever done."  - At the Disneyland Parade (sitting next to MICKEY!) after her "win" of the Silver medal.

Those are some hilarious quotes, Nancy.


Carrot cake for the stable party?


Happy Birthday! Will you be celebrating with Sarah Jessica Parker, Melissa Rivers and another horsey Olympian Michael Phelps?


 

No comments: