Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oh, and just in case you didn't already know--Lindsay Lohan is a GENIUS.


This is the photo you'll find
next to the "genius" in the DICKtionary. 

Oh, Dina Lohan. Do you really think by saying crap like this that it makes up for neglected your kids? Because, it DOESN'T. Listen to the "Genius's" mom:

via Page Six:

"Furious Dina told Page Six yesterday: "I don't go -- like my ex -- on national television and make things up. He's estranged from Lindsay; he doesn't know what's going on in her life. Michael doesn't talk to her.

"I've had full custody (read: remissness) of all my children for the last 10 years. He has been incarcerated for some of that time, so whatever is going on in Lindsay's personal life is our business. And for him getting paid to say things about her when he's five months behind in child support is wrong."

When we asked if Lindsay does have addiction problems, Dina, who sounded tired and emotional, said, "I have no idea what he is talking about. I can't comment on everything my ex says." (Read: WHAT ABOUT MY NEEDS?)

Lindsay was also hurt by criticism of her debut Ungaro fashion line. Dina said, "The critics can say whatever they want, but Lindsay is a genius."


"Genius" behavior at its best.lind


Hold up. I needa catch my breath here. The last four words in the quote above nearly knocked the wind out of me. 

Jaaayzus wept. 

No comments: