Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rumor Has It - Trent Reznor got MARRIED TONIGHT? Song of the Day - "I'm Afraid of Americans" Trent Reznor with David Bowie


Mariqueen and Trent Reznor

I don't know if this is true or not, and I don't normally post big, fat rumors...BUT. There are a lot of whispers about my former crush, Trent Reznor marrying his fiancee Mariqueen Maandig.

Don't know where...don't know what. I'll keep you posted.

Sigh. I've seen Nine Inch Nails three times--the last time was just months prior to having major spinal surgery. (One surgeon went in through my abdomen, taking out all of my guts, then the neurosurgeon hammered (!) a space for the artificial disc to fit. This is was L1 S5, if I recall--my tailbone, in other words. It was completely bone on bone. Then the neurosurgeon attached everything with a metal plate and four screws, and the general surgeon plopped all my innerds back in and stapled me up!)

So the during that final Nine Inch Nails concert, I was in 4" stilettos STILL, making damn sure I had NO cartiledge left. Good times.

Just for fun, here's I'm Afraid of Americans by Trent and my beloved David Bowie.  



Trent? If it's true you are now married, congratulations. I think you've settled down a bit. 

Haven't we all.

No comments: