Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Douche, Where's Your Career?" - January Jones blabs about bad ex-boyfriend Kutcher in GQ


 Ashton Kutcher and January Jones,
back in the pre-Mad Men days.


 
Ashton? How ya like her NOW??

If this quote from Mad Men star January Jones, doesn't convince you that Ashton Kutcher is a total douche, I don't know what it will take. Seriously.

via People.com

"[He] was not supportive of my acting," Jones, 31, says in the new issue of GQ. "He was like, I don't think you're going to be good at this. So – f--- you! He only has nice things to say now – if anything, I should thank him. Because the minute you tell me I can't do something, that's when I'm most motivated."
 
Yes. Let's not forget what a respected thespian Mr. Demi Moore is, people. Come ON.  The Butterfly Effect; Guess Who; Just Married; What Happens in Vegas...oh, the list of klassic Kutcher cinema goes on and on...

You deserve this public slap in the face, Ashton.

No comments: