Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Update

Yikes. I'm finally up and feeling sorta human after, um, overdoing it a bit last night. It was the FIRST New Year's in my entire life that I: a.) went to a NYE party and had actually fun; and 2*.) (*I love doing that) had a hangover on New Year's Day. I know it's nothing new to most people, but I always made a point of staying home on New Year's. But this year we were invited by our dear friends, James and Tim to attend their Studio 54-themed party and just had to join in on the fun. And FUN, it was. Vintage 70's disco music blasted in the two-story, exposed brick-walled space, that is the fabulous Sugardaddy's Salon, which is owned and operated by Tim and James. (The boys presented each guest with a cd of all cool music played at the party...awesome gift!) Tim, who was the official bartender boy, in leather chaps (what else?) made some really dangerous pomegranate sake-tinis. I made my special Peppermint Patty martinis that were also quite potent.

Here are some pictures of the festivities:


Paparazzi telephoto shot of
the private Studio 54 party!
Strike a pose, bitches.
James and "Bianca Jagger"

Tim and me

Tipsy with a martini behind bars!

This is the shot for the Society Page
in the New York Times.

Could my husband BE any more gorgeous?
I hope you all had a fun and safe New Year's Eve...tell me all of your sordid (or at-home-relaxing) stories!

1 comment:

susanh4700 said...

Where's a picture of Tim in his leather chaps?
xoxo
Mom