Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jennifer Lopez - Before and After Plastic Surgery

"Natural Beauty" Jennifer Lopez

Welcome to our new feature--"Before and After Plastic Surgery". Some of these beautiful people have obviously had nips and tucks, while others like J. Lo are less conspicuous about their touch-ups.

Enjoy!!

Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez is rumored to have had a nose job, cheek implants, and a lip reduction. Lopez also wears fake eyelashes. Jennifer Lopez is also speculated to have had a breast augmentation. After giving birth to two twin girls, Lopez has quickly slimmed down to her pre-baby weight causing speculation that she may have undergone SmartLipo or mesotherapy-style fat-loss injections. At 38 years old, Lopez remains free from fine lines and wrinkles leading some to believe she may have had injectable fillers like Botox or Restylane to smooth out any forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet that may have begun to crop up. Laser skin treatments like Fraxel, Pixel, or Active Fx may have attributed to her youthful glow and smooth complexion.

Lopez says about plastic surgery, "If people want to get enhancements here and there and little shots or whatever... I don't do it, but I don't want to judge because I don't know how I'll feel when I'm 40 or 50 and if that is something I would do. I know that getting older is tough; I don't want to judge because I'm not there yet.

Courtesy http://www.makemeheal.com/


No comments: