Monday, March 16, 2009

President Obama on Leno This Week? You've GOT to be KIDDING me.

"Folks, look. I got nuttin' better to do than
go on Leno!"
"I admit it! I haven't been funny for 25 years!"

Good Lord, I'm crabby today. Now THIS? Let me tell you about Jay Leno. He used to be funny...back in the early 80's when DAVID LETTERMAN booked him as a guest.

Jay Leno is the lowest common denominator of comedy. Lowbrow. Cornball. And now Brock (as I call President Obama) is going on his show? Oh, believe me. I see through this shit. Let's get middle America to think Brock is "just like them", and will laugh along with him and Jay's chin-hole. Ugh.

I wouldn't be bitching about this ploy if Brock were guesting on Dave or The Daily Show. I'd totally be excited. So, what it all boils down to is that I just don't care for Leno or his audience.

See? I am learning how to be snooty from Paltrow's Goop. (And hush-up to those of you who know me as the true snob that I am...)

No comments: