Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today's Blind Item - Gift that keeps on Giving Edition



"In today's Daily Mirror, we asked: Which singing sensation with a cleaner than clean reputation is actually hiding a dirty little secret? She's carrying two different STIs, and has been dumped by at least one bloke because of it...

Your extra clue: Did she catch them from her famous ex?"

via CDaN/Daily Mirror

Gosh. One little lady popped into my mind as soon as I read this. My guess is that she may have caught the STDs from a certain DEAD famous ex of hers.

Sigh. I miss that famous ex of hers. I'm giving you plenty of hints.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My money's on Kylie Minogue. If "little" lady is a clue, then it just follows. Michael Hutchence may have been a very "giving" person, but that kind of gift is usually re-gifted, if you know what I mean.
That's too bad...that he died and that he passed on a "legacy"...they were beautiful together!!

Poor Kate said...

Anon: I know who are are...and you know how I think...and I think you're spot on.

xoxo ~j

Annette said...

In her defence.....Can you not get herpes from a blood transfusion? I know someone who after a blood transfusion started getting really bad cold sores which she'd never had before.

Poor Kate said...

Annette: Maybe?

But it's kinda like how my Best Gay and I like to say he caught the AIDS virus "from a SKEETER". (Mosquito in hillbilly talk, for my Euro readers.)

Yes. You are allowed to laugh at that.

xoxo j