Friday, October 2, 2009

Rihanna could also use some parental advice while in Paris.


Babygurrrl seems to have 
"left home without it"...again.

I don't know...maybe there are some underpinnings (as the old biddies used to say) underneath that sheer, striped thing Rihanna is sporting, but come ON. Here we have yet another young, 21-year old trotting around in hooker clothing.

I really don't think I'm a prude. How-effing-ever. This dress qualifies for a "Ho Stro" get-up. Know'msayin'? 

I think I tend to be a little more Judgey McJudgerson when I have Felix for the day. Or MAYBE these gals need to stop dressing like Vegas strippers? You decide, because I can't.


 

3 comments:

Madd Hadder said...

No it's cool. I have always kinda wondered what rihana's vagina looked like. *cough* and now i know...

Poor Kate said...

Madd: You've used the word "vagina" twice within 24 hours.

;)

xoxo ~j

Madd Hadder said...

I'm awesome like that :D