Sunday, July 12, 2009

I had a craving for some Beckham.

"Look, Love. Our reflections...in the water!"


Bleh. After looking at that Gosselin goon, I felt the need for some physical beauty was in order...and I'm referring to DAVID.

I'm not the kind of girl who usually swoons over handsome men. Really, I'm not. When I say I like Brad Pitt, I mean I like him dirty and beat up like in "Fight Club". Pretty Boys generally don't interest me. So why David Beckham makes me a bit weak in the knees, I really don't know. Maybe because he's "dirtied up" with all those tattoos? Let's just say, I cahn't 'elp it.

via The Daily Mirror:

"While David, 34, revealed his tanned, tattooed torso and lean legs, the uber-slim Victoria donned a metallic gray two-piece and wrapped her hair in a towel.

Not normally one for flashing her bikini body, the 35-year-old former Spice Girl then covered up in a matching sarong to rub suncream on David's back.

In the past the former singer has complained that she looked 'really awful naked'.

She has also described the toll pregnancy has taken on her shape, claiming: 'There are loads of things I don't like about my body. I've got so much saggy skin on my stomach.'"

Ahem. Yeah. Me, too, Victoria. If I had your body, I think I'd be a sulky moo, as well. Psssh.

No comments: