Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jada Pinkett-Smith Makes Me Wanna Wretch

OhforPITYsake.

Who is willing to hold my hair back while I puke? These two really need to knock this the eff off. Both of them better call 911, because their pants are SO on fire that I think they are to blame for the Southern California fires. Check out the crap that Jada told Self Magazine:

"When you have three kids, you've got to take your opportunities when they come. In a limo, on the way to the Academy Awards this year, Will started looking at me in this way that drives me wild. We started kissing passionately, and the next thing I knew, well, let's just say we missed the red carpet and I ended up with almost no makeup on."

That is complete and utter crap. Any woman on her way to the OSCARS, would never let anyone (especially her husband?) touch her ass--let alone her FACE prior to the biggest night in Hollywood--especially when she's lookin' for work. Oh, that and the fact they both had just groomed their BEARDS. Know'msayin'??

No comments: