Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Madonna Looks Like a Chick and Not a Tiny, Muscley Dude!

Mother Madonna, Baby Jesus and
The Prophets, Dolce and Gabbana.
Let us pray.

Oh, Madonna. I do love when you dress up fancy and look all purrrrty. I think it's sweet, too, that you had Mercy and David's nanny put some big boy duds on Baby Jesus. I don't even see any mac and cheese (organic??) spilled down his little suit. What a good little man.

Sigh. I know that's getting old. I can't help myself. One thing: Why does Madonna still wear a CROSS when she's not down with the Christians anymore? I suppose it's just like Britney wearin' her Star of David--she just likes the sparkly things.

My boys, Tim and James have just returned from a trip to Europe, which included FRONT ROW SEATS to see Madonna, aka The Gay Holy Grail. I'm still waiting for more details from my Loveys so I can share it all with ya'll!

Oh, BOYS??

3 comments:

busybee said...

OMG your photo caption made me laugh so hard...

Poor Kate said...

BusyBee...that's why I'm here. ;)

GoTime said...

"Mother Madonna, Baby Jesus and
The Prophets, Dolce and Gabbana.
Let us pray." - LMAO ;)