Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Who is this Dumbass Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, and WTF?



You all know I rarely get political on this blog. HOWEVER. When I come across something as completely asinine as this dude, Lt. Col. Raph Peters, (who is a FOX military analyst) who is reporting that the U.S. soldier, Bowe Bergdahl, who's being held by the Taliban "a deserter...a liar.. and that nobody in the Military is defending this guy", AND that the Taliban should just kill him and save the United States time and money, I can't keep my pie-hole shut.

Please watch this video. Is it just ME? Good Lord. I'm appalled FOX allowed this interview to actually go on-air.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

cartermagna said...

Weapons grade idiot. His superpower is that he can jump to a massive conclusion in one bound. Lots of ifs and buts backed up by some quite vitriolic jingoism. Weapons grade idiot. "But if he was kidnapped, then I'm with him." Reassurring to know dude.

Poor Kate said...

Carter---yeah. Wait til he has to back-pedal publicly. I hear he was never in combat himself, by the way.