Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My prediction: They're gonna put this bitch in jail.

I'll bet Dr. Conrad ain't smilin' now.

Peace, indeed.

I am the new Miss Cleo. And by that I mean, I'm going to look into the future and state the obvious: Dr. Conrad Murray is gonna go to jail, ya'll. Yah...thah's what me thought! (Okay, my Jamaican accent is just as crappy is Miss Cleo's.) So listen up, my babies:

TMZ is reporting:

"...the Houston office of Dr. Conrad Murray is currently being raided by federal authorities ... and we've learned they are looking specifically for all medical records relating to Michael Jackson. We're told 8 Drug Enforcement Agency vehicles arrived at his offices about 30 minutes ago. Two LAPD detectives also arrived on scene along with uniformed members of the Houston Police Department and 10 members of the DEA's Tactical Diversion Team. There are another dozen or so DEA agents on hand. The law enforcement agents, armed with a search warrant, entered the property and began going through the property."

Hold on tight, ya'll. It's all about to hit the fan.


No comments: