Thursday, July 23, 2009

Johnny Depp's Dream Role: Carol Channing?

Why not?

Oh, Quirky McOddball-Depp, I love you. Of course you want to play Carol Channing! Who ELSE could play her in a biopic? Now, let's talk directors! There's the obvious choice of Tim Burton, but I'd like to see John Waters at the helm, wouldn't you? I think we need a reunion of Waters and Depp...now I want to watch the classic, "Crybaby", just thinking about the possibilities!

Johnny told the Mirror:

“My dream role would be to play musical legend Carol Channing in a biopic of her life. I love her, I really do. She’s amazing,” he told Britain’s The Mirror Thursday. “With all the digital technology available these days I could probably pull it off.”


Carol gave her wide-eyed response:

"It is not a new concept to me. Not at all. Men have been imitating me for as long as I can remember. In fact, most of the impersonations I have seen have had a five o'clock shadow. I imagine, when or if Johnny should portray me, he will succeed. Because a true artist, such as himself, is one who loves his or her creation and therefore represents their honest view of that which they are creating. I think he is a gifted performer and I would be very proud, as well as interested in seeing what his vision of me would be. Johnny is someone I would very much like to help me and my foundation to bring the Arts back into the the public school system in America."

OH--guess what? Patrick had Carol over to his house! He said she's just lovely.

Name dropper.

2 comments:

出張ホスト said...

女性会員様増加につき、当サイトの出張ホストが不足中です。女性の自宅やホテルに出向き、欲望を満たすお手伝いをしてくれる男性アルバイトをただいま募集していますので、興味のある方はTOPページから無料登録をお願いいたします

家出 said...

最近様々なメディアで紹介されている家出掲示板では、全国各地のネットカフェ等を泊り歩いている家出少女のメッセージが多数書き込みされています。彼女たちはお金がないので掲示板で知り合った男性とすぐに遊びに行くようです。あなたも書き込みに返事を返してみませんか