Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jordan (Jordie) Chandler Reveals He LIED About Michael Jackson!

This is serious.

Jordan Chandler, aka
the first kid (whose dad) accused
Michael Jackson of molestation

WHAT??? Two days after Michael Jackson's death and Jordan Chandler decided to admit he was forced by his father to LIE about Michael Jackson molesting him?? You have GOT to be kidding me.

Oh, and where is the American media on this shit?? Jesus H., I was just doing my usual "research" on random crap, and I found this on a German website:

http://michaeljacksonebmeier.wordpress.com/2009/06/28/jordan-chandler-admits-he-lied-about-michael-jackson/

"After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.

Evan Chandler [Jordan's father] was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Evan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.

Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.”

"Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

This is in addition to the GQ Magazine that printed an article that said the same thing....IN 1994, for God's sake. NO ONE picked up on this. Please click on this link below and read the article.

http://www.usnewslink.com/framedjackson.htm

Sigh.

**Copy and paste links in order to read properly**

8 comments:

Annette said...

I was reading about Chandler the other day and when i read this about his Dad:
"One day, he had Jordie in his surgery to extract a troublesome tooth and put him under with the so-called truth drug, sodium amytal.

Then he quizzed the boy. 'Did Michael ever touch your penis?' he asked."
I thought that's a pretty strange thing for a dad to do. There's also this:
When Jackson settled out of court with his first accuser, Jordan Chandler, for more than $15million in 1994, his career went into a rapid decline from which he never recovered.

"Jackson had not wanted to settle the case. I have obtained legal documents proving that his insurance company forced the settlement on him against his will.

The documents state: 'The [1994 Chandler] settlement agreement was for global claims of negligence and the lawsuit was defended by Mr Jackson's insurance carrier. The insurance carrier negotiated and paid the settlement, over the protests of Mr Jackson and his personal legal counsel.'

Jackson was said to have almost collapsed as the settlement was forced upon him. His aides insist this marked the beginning of his mental and physical breakdown."
Who to believe now?

Annette said...

P.S. If they can prove that Jordan's father lied he should do some serious prison time AND pay that money back.

Annette said...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4490088.stm

This was a notorious case in France where innocent people got accused and had their lives ruined after kids got coached into accusing innocents.

Unknown said...

YES! I'm sorry, but I never oonce believed this crap. I know MJ was on the strange side at times, but look at the life HE was forced to live. He wanted to do nothing but good for people and he's the one who got screwed in the end. Why is this not as big as his death itself?? This should be everywhere! And that father should rot in hell. Bastard.

Poor Kate said...

Annette and Christine: Thank you for your comments regarding this controversial issue. Unfortunately, it all may be too little too late.

I DID believe the accusations. I watched the Martin Bashir interview--which was edited to make Michael appear like an absolute pedophile and freak. I had two young boys in 1994 and simply jumped on the bandwagon, because that is ALL THE PUBLIC WAS SHOWN.

I think the true story will come out eventually...and for those of you who are comparing this to the "OJ Simpson was acquitted, too" saga--that's completely unfair. Not even CLOSE.

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for Michael Jackson over this entire ordeal and the 2003 alligations against him. I knew from the beginning that it was all for money. I hope Michael is finally at peace and those who worked to distroy him will answer to a higher power one day. I hope they are ready for that. RIP sweet Michael

Karma said...

Unfortunately this letter has never been authenticated. It's long past time for both Jordan and Gavin Arvizo aka Anton Jackson to man up and tell the truth. They're both adults now. See http://deargavinarvizo.com

Mohini said...

This is bitter sweet. To know that Jordie lied answers any questions that I had about Michael. I always loved him but feared he may be guilty. Now that I know he is not guilty and Jordie lied, thanks to his father, it is too late. Our Michael is gone and has no idea he has been vindicated. How sad is that? How does Jordie live with what he has done to one of the most beloved superstars of our time? If I were he, I would find it very difficult. Shame to you Jordie and your dad Evan.