Friday, July 31, 2009

Mimoo and Eminem are in 8th grade.

Oh, now GIRLS!!

Mariah Carey and Eminem are behaving like the 8th grade girls that they are. God, here we go again. First he talks crap about her, right? Then she does a song and video called "Obsessed" which alludes to Em's OBESSION (?) with Mimoo. Now Em has written a nasty-ass rap about their alledged relationship--if that's what you want to call this mess he barfed up:

WARNING: These lyrics are not pretty. I'm tellin' ya now. If you are a delicate flower, don't read any further; otherwise, don't complain to me about the profanity. I'm just tellin' ya what I heard, yo.

"Yeah, what you gonna say? I'm lucky? Tell the public that I was so ugly that you had to be drunk to me?
Second base? What the fuck you tell Nick, punk?
In the second week we was dry humping. It's gotta count for something.
Listen, girly. Surely you don't want me to talk about how I nutted early cos ejaculated early and bus all over your belly, and you almost started hurling and said I was gross, go get a towel you're stomachs curling. Or maybe you do.
But if I'm embarrassing me, I'm embarrassing you and don't you dare say it isn't true.
As long as the song's getting airplay I'm dissing you."

by The Distinguished Marshall Mathers


I'm wiping away the tears...what a sensitive piece of songwriting...sniff sniff.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Oh that was funny!