Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm starting the rumor NOW: The Jonas Brothers are Plushie Lovers

That's right. The Purity Ring boys
prefer a different kind of love.

I'm breaking my own rules:

1.) Never, ever mention the goddamn Jonas Brother Dorks; and

B.) (Still funny.) Never, ever mention the goddamn nuts who are plushie lovers.

How-effing-ever. When the above-mentioned, non-mentioning topics combine, all bets are off. How dare those Purity Ring-wearing goons subject their perversions on innocent youngsters (notice I didn't just say "girls", wink wink nudge nudge). I just find it odd that all three Jonai have a "thing" for pigs. **Correction. I see one of them is a bear (hmmm) cop. Even weirder.**

Any plushie nuts (and I mean that in the nicest way) out there who can educate me on some of the intricacies of Plushie Love?

FYI: This is, arguably, the worst blog I've ever written. See what happens when I DO write about those ugly Disney Dorks??

2 comments:

Madd Hadder said...

I can't really decide which i find more disturbing, is it the whole concept of plushie love itself? or the fact the jonas brothers are STILL trying dominate the tween world. but alas whichever it may be the mind numbing visual of the jonas brother engaging in plushy intercourse is something that will haunt me and give me nightmares years to come.

Poor Kate said...

My job is done then, my darling girl. :)