Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Here's my plan for Michael Jackson Updates, Ya'll.

The Last Rehearsal

Honestly, I'm not TMZ. I supposed I could just cut and paste a minute by minute re-hash of what all the other big websites pump out regarding Michael Jackson, but 1.) I'm too lazy and 2.) I'm too lazy.

Seriously, though. I will probably just wait until the end of the day to post a daily update, if that's okay with everyone, because minor details change by the hour. If something HUGE comes up (like he's not really dead), I'll jump in with an urgent post.

Heads up for tomorrow, though. That 60-car motorcade from L.A. up to Santa Barbara (my favorite American city...wow, could I sound a little snootier? SNORT!), is going to be a complete cluster f&*k. I'll be surprised and there aren't any fatalities. Those Santa Barbara bitches will cut you if you set foot on their property. The dirty masses (their words, not mine) making the trek to view Michael's body (which I imagine will be encased in a glass coffin like "Sleeping Beauty") need to keep their eyes peeled for overly-tanned, tightly-facelifted, blonde bob-haired biddies driving luxury SUVs because they are ruthless.

So, who wants to give me $2500 for BOTH ORIGINAL "Off the Wall" and "Thriller" albums? That's what they are going for on the ebay! Can you believe that? They are hanging in our family museum (read: guestroom, dubbed "The Pop Culture Suite").

You know how to reach me.

No comments: