Monday, August 10, 2009

Brad and Angelina at "Inglourious Basterds" L.A. Premiere - GASP!

Premiere Of Weinstein Co. Inglourious Basterds - Arrivals
NOW we're talkin', ya'll.
This is the Brad and Angie I love.

So beautiful, they're hard to look at for too long.
Nice ass in the leather dress, Mama.
H O T

BOOM. This is how it's done, people. Here are The Perfect Ones at the L.A. Premiere of "Inglourious Basterds" earlier this evening at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.

Thank you, Brad and Angie for giving me a fantastic reprieve from the GD Teen Choice Awards tonight. UGH. I can't believe I watched that crap.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

My note to Brad: From one guy who can't wear a beard to another, please shave. You look so much better for it. I know you feel bad when the HDTV people say that Angelina is the best looking in HD and you're considered one of the worst looking due to your "pock mark covered face", but the beard's not working. Thank you.