Friday, August 28, 2009

Today's Blind Item - Brat Edition


"This celebrity couple is stressing out over one of their kids. Despite their best efforts at parenting, the child was almost expelled from a very expensive private school last semester. While we are not exactly sure of the details, the accusation had something to do with the repeated theft of private property.

In order to prevent the publicity and shame that might result from an expulsion, the parents have paid to make the problem go away. Their precious child will not only return to the same school this fall, they will get to enjoy the facilities enhanced due to the very generous donation made by Mommy and Daddy." [Blind Gossip]

I can't wait to find out who this is, but I would love to think it's that jerk-in-training, Jaden Smith (Will and Jada's snotty kid). He always looks so smug and "above it all", that it seems like a good fit.

I hope it's not Maddox Jolie-Pitt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember him on Oprah after the "Happyness" movie came out and he came across as very precocious - and not in a cute way.

ChrisJac

Poor Kate said...

ChrisJac: I've gone so far as to call Jaden a "dick". I know that seems harsh...but, wow. He really seems to be a complete a-hole. (You may know I have two grown boys--I know an a-hole when I see one.)

;)

xoxo j

p.s. I love my boys. Maybe I'm referring to their friends?