Monday, August 31, 2009

Demi Moore is a big, fat, cross-eyed, OLD liar.

Wow, Demi. Just, wow.
Photo: GoingPlastic.com



Yep. That was harsh. You know what else is harsh? Demi Moore LYING in French Marie Claire Magazine about her plastic surgery.

Listen up, kids, here's what Mrs. Kutcher had to say about having plastic surgery:

"It's completely false, I've never had it done," she said, adding: "But I would never judge those who have.

"If it's the best thing for them, then I don't see a problem."

Moore went on to say that she disliked the idea of undergoing surgery "to hold up the ageing process."

"It's a way to combat your neurosis. The scalpel won't make you happy.

"That said, the day when I start crying when I look at myself in the mirror might be the day when I'm less adamant about not having it done," she said.

"For the moment I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than try desperately to look thirty."

Despite her protestations, Moore's surgeon in the US is said to be Brian Novack.

In 2004 a close friend said: "He's a fantastic surgeon and his clients don't look like they've had surgery. Demi can't stand it that there is part of her that is not perfect."

Wow. Really, Demi? What about those tits? Oh, those were for a film (the classic **COUGHpieceofshitCOUGH**, Striptease), so it doesn't count? Get out. And that face? It's so tight Ashton could bounce a quarter off it.

Here's the thing. No one really cares if Demi has a nip and a tuck, or a shot or a peel. JUST DON'T EFFING LIE ABOUT IT!


No comments: