Friday, August 14, 2009

Recommended Movie of the Weekend!


Oh man. This fantastic film was on Showtime (or was it HBO?) just the other night. Let me tell you something. The first time I saw it, back in 1994 (when it came out on video), I watched the part with Patricia Arquette and James Gandolfini--then had to rewind it to watch it AGAIN. One of the best scenes in cinema. (Maybe I have some "issues" that make me love it more than the average chick, but whatever. It's effing AWESOME.)

I want REVIEWS, people. I know a lot of people have seen this movie--but I still want your reviews. What's not to love? Tarantino's script, Brad Pitt's stoner with a honeybear bong and as I mentioned last week, Patricia Arquette's character, Alabama.

One of my Top Five films ever.

Now you have your assignment.

1 comment:

Sven-golly said...

Makes me wonder if there wasn't some "mary jane" being passed around the set. Brad's portrayal of a stoner was sooooo spot on he "just had to be high"...And Gandolfini never looked better or more benignly malevolent as Virgil, the soldier/cleaner of Christopher Walken's "Don Vincenzo". You just knew if Brad's character had any wrong answers, he was dead!!