Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Today's Blind Item - Idea Stealer and Credit Taker Edition!


"I guess this guy is a reality show host. The show is not really scripted although it does manage to usually bring out the tears. Anyway, the host likes to make it seem like everything on the show is all his idea when actually it is a team of people and he shows up for five minutes and takes the credit. He is also trying to sell the ideas that the other people have created and pass them off as his own." via CDaN

I always think of Casa Palmera when I hear anything about this dude. I had never even watched his show until Superbowl Sunday, 2008--the only day we were allowed to watch TV (because the nurses wanted to watch the game.) It's also the only football game I've ever sat through. Nice little sidebar.

So, yeah, this feller who's taking credit for ideas that aren't his--and his DUI issue awhile back is an EASY one, ya'll.

No comments: