Thursday, August 6, 2009

My favorite scene from a John Hughes movie..."Uncle Buck". What's yours?



If I had a quarter for every time someone in my family said, "Here. Take this quarter, go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face" or called someone "Melanoma Head", I'd have about $35 bucks by now. It's true. Oh, and that little boy's face when he smiles while waiting in the hallway? Perfect.


Oh, John Candy--and NOW John Hughes.


Sorry about the crappy video, but it came in pretty clear.

Watch this clip and have a good laugh. I think both John's would like it.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

I'd tend to agree. That clip makes me sad that John Candy has passed as well. Why do the good people have to go? Off the Hughes topic, but on the Candy: "Hi, I'm Barf. I'm a Mog: Half Man, Half Dog. I'm my own best friend."