Sunday, August 23, 2009

Recommended Movie of the Weekend (Totally Late) - "Silence of the Lambs"


"Hello, Clarice

GAAAH! I'm sorry this is late, ya'll! I'll fill ya in later...but here's your movie of the weekend--or WEEK--it's that much of a Classic.

I have been acting this out while we're watching it...I'm playing the parts of both Clarice and Hannibal.

I don't care what anyone says...Clarice and Hannibal were in love. I wish the film "Hannibal" had been made true to the book. If you haven't read it, I recommend doing so. It's one of my favorites because of the beautiful way Thomas Harris described the wondrous city of Florence.

Anyway. Again...favorite quotes? (Besides "...it puts the lotion in the basket." We all use that one!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this movie too. . .