Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sandra Bullock should fire her stylist. Or herself.

Still with the booties??

Sandra! You're better than this. You only have a few years of being a natural beauty and you go to your own premiere like this? Good gawd.

I refused to jump on the bootie train when everyone started that crap up, and I sure has hell would never have worn them with a dress. Aren't we supposed to eeelooongaaate? It looks like Sandra ran outa the house in black socks.

Sandy's dress makes my head hurt (even more than usual). I think its hideousness speaks for itself. I cannot go on.


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh my god!!!!! was that outfit a dare??? was she on punkd or something?? sweet mary mother of god!! why not some mom jeans where the waistline starts at your neck and tapers down to mid calf, an old t shirt and sweatsocks with flip flops while youre at it?

Poor Kate said...

R: HAHAHAHHAAA! Love it. You're perfect.

xoxo j

Annette said...

And the HAIR!