Monday, August 24, 2009

Melanie Griffith Checks Back Into Rehab


It's being reported that Melanie Griffith has checked into the Cirque Lodge in Utah for substance abuse.

Melanie has struggled with substance abuse since she was young. I would imagine she's had a tough time of things. Sure, she's married to hunky Spanish actor, Antonio Banderas. I think she actually struggles with that, in that people are cruel and say things like, "what's he doing with her?" That can't feel good. Women in Hollywood, for the most part are not allowed to age, hence all of Melanie's plastic surgery. I have a feeling she's quite insecure about a lot of areas of her life. It's sad, and it has taken its toll.

I feel badly for her and hope she can work things out.

2 comments:

Annette said...

But - she does look like the dog's dinner however sorry for her you feel.

Poor Kate said...

HA! Annette! I was trying to be nice...and, sympathetic. Now you've made me laugh.

xoxo ~j