Friday, August 21, 2009

Today's Blind Item - Supportive Wife Edition


"This Actress is trying hard to be a supportive wife. She’s sat back to let her husband further his career, and has tried hard to stay home and be a good mom and wife, putting her career on hold. She enjoys being a mom and we hear is glad to do all that comes with it, but the problem is, she is the better money maker, and coupled with her man’s mounting legal/gambling debts, it looks like she’s going to have to go back to work soon. Not Katie Holmes." (BuzzFoto via Blind Gossip)

The fact that the hint is "not Katie Holmes" indicates that this actress was once in her place. Easy as pie, ya'll.

5 comments:

Wendie Tobin said...

But Nicole Kidman is working. I think it is Jennifer Garner.

Rebecca said...

nicole kidman!!!!!

Poor Kate said...

W - Good guess. I wonder how much more Jennifer makes than Ben? Oh--that made me think about JLo, but she's working again. (And nobody has EVER said she's a great mom. Heh.)

Annette said...

Sarah Jessica Parker?

Poor Kate said...

I'm guessing Nicole Kidman. I think "Nine" is done filming...and I do think she makes more than Keith Urban. Just my little guess.