Eeek. This article in the Daily Mail has suggested that Michael Jackson may have been so physically ill, anorexic and drug addicted that he didn't want to carry on with his life. The story gives striking details regarding the late singer's physical and mental state at the leading up to his death:
- Genetic condition had ruined his lungs and left him unable to sing
- He became so skeletal, doctors believed he was anorexic
- He had nightmares about being murdered – and wanted to die
- He used swine flu as an excuse to avoid coming to England
- He thought he was agreeing to 10 concerts – it was 50
Sad. You know what's weird? It never even occurred to me that he was wearing wigs. I know. That's the LEAST of what's so sad about this story.
Photo credit: Popbytes.com