Thursday, June 18, 2009

Morgan Freeman is starring in "Driving Miss Underage Relative"

I feel sick just reading about this crap.
I

This disgusting story caused me to have to throw away the contact lenses I put in this morning. I think I'll just wear my glasses until I'm done soaking my actual eyeballs in Lemon-Scented PineSol. Jesus H. this is some nasty shit.

Morgan Freeman has ALLEGEDLY (ahem and eyeroll) been having sex with his step-granddaughter. I think this falls into the sub-category of molestation called "Woody-Soon Yi Sydrome".

The Enquirer is reporting:

Morgan Freeman
has been having a nearly decade-long affair with his step-granddaughter - a scandalous charge that has emerged in the bitter divorce battle between the acclaimed actor and his wife Myrna, says a source.

The relationship between the 72-year-old actor with step-granddaughter E'Dena Hines, 27, began when she was a teen, the source told The ENQUIRER exclusively. The alleged affair not only contributed to his split from Myrna, his wife of 25 years, it also led to his breakup with his longtime mistress, former schoolteacher Mary Joyce

A source tells the Enquirer that E'Dena is the granddaughter of Morgan's first wife Jeanette. Morgan and his second wife Myrna raised E'Dena ever since she was a little girl. The affair reportedly started when E'Dena was a teenager. The source went on to say, "Myrna said E'dena told her that when she was a teenager, she and Morgan went to dinner at a friend's house one evening. Both had been drinking, and when they returned home, Morgan attempted to have sex with her. They stopped just short of having intercourse. E'Dena explained to Myrna that she stopped Morgan from going any further."

Again, I know it's The Enquirer reporting this--but more often than not, their "shocking stories" end up being true.

All together now: N A S T.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

It's been said that The Enquirer has the best fact checking department in all of journalism at this point, simply because they've been sued for libel so many times, they have to back everything they claim up. So, as such, massive jibblies on this story. Ickickickickick.