Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chastity Bono to Have Sex Change Operation!

Chaz Bono

First of all, good for her--I mean HIM. Apparently Chastity (Chaz) Bono is undergoing treatment and procedures for a sex change operation. My first thought was, "good for her!". I told Patrick, my Gay, about this and he said, "WHAAAAT???", as if he were some 78 year old Southern woman. I'll call Patrick "Miss Pittypat" from "Gone With the Wind" for this post. Jesus, he's nutty. Get the smellin' salts, ya'll!! What a dork.

ANYgay. People Magazine (via TMZ) is reporting:

"Yes, it's true — Chaz, after many years of consideration, has made the courageous decision to honor his true identity," Bono's rep, Howard Bragman, confirmed to TMZ.com. "He is proud of his decision and grateful for the support and respect that has already been shown by his loved ones. It is Chaz's hope that his choice to transition will open the hearts and minds of the public regarding this issue, just as his 'coming out' did nearly 20 years ago."

So "Chaz" is already being referred to as a "him"? Things must be progressing nicely! I can't wait to hear Cher's response. She freaked right OUT when Chaz came out all those years ago, but I think she's come to her senses now, which is a good thing for everyone, yes?

No comments: