Sunday, June 28, 2009

Janet Jackson Appears on BET Awards for Brother, Michael




Janet's appearance was the only highlight of the BET Awards tonight. God, Jamie Foxx makes me sick. There. I said it. I was Twittering...wait...TWEETING during the show and all of a sudden I hear that dumbass Jamie say that Michael belonged to "them"--meaning ONLY African Americans--and they just "shared Michael" with everyone else. You know what, Jamie? Fuck you. I've already been down this road once before when Luther Vandross died and another African American artist said virtually the same thing in an article in Rolling Stone Magazine. I was so angered by this kind of divisive philosophy that I wrote to Rolling Stone Magazine--and was published.



That's right. Janet Jackson is the artist I was referring to...

No comments: