Saturday, June 6, 2009

Nicole Richie Joins Forces With (eyeroll) Pete Wentz to Pimp Their Shit.

Pete Wentz and Nicole Richie
Nicole, looking darling and pregnant

I can understand why Pete Wentz would want to latch onto Nicole for an opportunity to hawk his clothing line, Clandestine--but why would Nicole feel the need to allow him to ride her coat tails? Nicole's House of Harlow 1960 has been selling out at Kitson on Robertson, forpitysake. She doesn't need that gnat flying around her precious face. Check out the size of Pete's face in comparison to Nicole's. It's hilariously huge!

Via Celebuzz:

"Nicole was merely lending support to the Fall Out Boy bassist as he showed off the fare from his Clandestine Industries clothing line at Boulevard3 in Hollywood on Thursday. Richie's own line, House of Harlow, was also featured at the fashion show.

During the event, which was also attended by rapper Eve, Wentz told E! Online that he's a pretty hands-off designer when it comes to dealing with the models who wear his togs.

"I don't give anybody on the runway advice," Wentz admitted. "Look how I'm dressed...I'm too short to be walking down the runway!"

I have a confession. Fall Out Boy's song, "I Don't Care" is a total guilty pleasure--I love it. And I'm embarrassed by just how much.

Oh well.

No comments: