Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh Boy...Burger King has really done it THIS time!

Ummm. Wow.



But THIS is funny. Seriously. "Booty is BOOTY!"

Burger King apparently has 15 year old "hotboxing" boys working in their advertising department these days.

Wait. I haven't heard from my boys, Alex and Hunter, for a few days. Maybe THEY are to blame for these shenanigans. All I know is, the Sir Mix-a-Lot with Sponge Bob ad his freaking hilarious, but even I cringed at the "Super Seven Incher" with the chick who looks like a blow-up doll.

Be prepared for the motif-sweater wearin' moms to RISE UP on this one, ya'll. (I'm trying not to giggle...)

1 comment:

Stuart said...

I'll have to admit, I looked at the picture of the food product, which in all honesty doesn't look all that bad, before looking towards the sexual innuendo. This is why I'm fat.

On the ad itself, yeah, it'll not be run in certain locations, but it's effective. But it'll get a rise out of some people. All Burger King has to do is just blow it off. But they need to be sure it doesn't blow up in their face because that would be a sticky situation.