Friday, June 5, 2009

Dreamboat Dr. Drew thinks Lindsay needs to lose a leg in order to get it together, man!

Dreamboat Dr. Drew
Lindsay is look old and rough.

My Dreamboat Dr. Drew Pinsky (of "Loveline" and "Celebrity Rehab" fame") is calling Lindsay out on her shit. I love it. Sistergirl is barely 23 and needs the Botox almost as badly as I do. "Rode hard and put away wet" should be her next tattoo, don't you think? My fascination with Linds is beginning to wane. (It's because she can't get Sam back.) But did you notice she's still wearing the gold Cartier "Love" bracelet she and Sam both were wearing? I sure don't see Samantha wearing hers anymore. Just sayin'.

Oh yeah. Dreamboat Dr. Drew. Here's what he had to say about Ms. Lohan and her ghastly lifestyle:

Dr. Drew told Parade (via NJ.com),

"I'm convinced that she'll get sober one day. But I'm afraid that between now and then, she may get a nearly mortal wound of some type. I'm really convinced that something horrible is going to have to happen to her before she really gets over it and embraces sobriety. She needs to give it up. And it's going to be a while before she does. I have this image that she's going to lose a limb or something before she does. And it scares me."

Not to be a bitch or anything, but losing a leg didn't make Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills any less of a nutcase. Know'msayin'?

No comments: