Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Oh, that PARTICULAR beating...NOW, I remember." -- Chris Brown

I would love to know what's so GD funny.


So Chris Brown does remember something. Like, wow. Don't you love how he keeps saying "what happened" as opposed to "what I did"? Yeah. Like, wow.

Here's Chris's lame-ass "explanation" of his statements made on Larry King Live.

LOS ANGELES — Chris Brown says he remembers beating Rihanna and that a brief interview clip making the rounds online Monday in which he said he didn't recall the incident "is not representative of what I said."

The R&B singer tells People magazine in a lengthy statement that he "misspoke" during the 30-second clip and that he was asked "something like 4 or 5 times" about the altercation with Rihanna during an hourlong interview.

"Of course I remember what happened," Brown said in a statement late Monday. "Several times during the interview, my mother said that I came to her right afterwards and told her everything. But it was and still is a blur.

"When I look at it now, it's just like, wow, like, I can't believe that that actually happened," Brown told King."

Sigh. Just shut up already.

THANKS, Christine!


No comments: