Monday, August 3, 2009

Lindsay Lohan in British Elle - A Lesson in Photoshop 101

...and Lindsay is on the cover, why?
Lindsay's favorite pose: Finger in mouth.
Freudian much?
We GET it. We all know what
you can do with your mouth, hon.

Jeez. Here's my 8000th post this month featuring Lindsay Lohan. Sorry. But I saw these pictures from the latest edition of British Elle and had to show ya'll. This is the shoot in London wherein she chased Sam around, was accused (?) of stealing many of the jewels that were to be featured in her spread...nice choice of words, eh?

ANYmediawhore. I saw a video of this strange photoshoot. Girlfriend looked haggard. Thank the LAWD for Photoshop. Suddenly, Lindsay is completely void of all sagging eyelids, ciggie tracks on her mouth and dark undereye circles.

I want Photoshop performed on me before I leave the house, starting tomorrow...who's with me?

2 comments:

Madd Hadder said...

my name. they stole it. bastards. and now they put that leather wearing domanetrix looking skank on the over?!!! i'm demand compensation!

(ps. i much rather see YOU on the cover ;))

Poor Kate said...

Madd: GASP!!! I'd need some MAJAH Photoshop!

xoxo ~j