Monday, August 3, 2009

Crazy Naomi Campbell is at it again--Zahara, take note!

Ya'll better sit DOWN.
Miss Campbell will cut you.
Mmmmmhmmm. Watch it.
Babygirl has got the side-eye PERFECTED.

That photo of Zahara Jolie-Pitt makes me belly laugh every time I see it. Check that side-eye OUT, ya'll. Let's see...it'll be about 12 years or so and if we're lucky, we'll be hearing about Z smacking up some photographer. Or housekeeper. Or flight attendant.

So here's Naomi's latest bitch-slap:

"...Campbell allegedly slapped Italian photographer Gaetano Di Giovanni, clocked him with her purse and swiped at his left eye with her nails!!

Giovanni recalled the story of the supermodel attacking him on the island of Lipari to an Italian newspaper.

Says the photog: "First she hit with her bag, screaming at me and then she tried to slap me. I managed to avoid her – but her nails still got my eye. For a few seconds I could not see a thing. I could hear that her bodyguards and her boyfriend were trying to drag her away."

He claims Campbell's attack landed him in the hospital with scratches and bruises." Oh, gurrrrrl. And I mean the photographer.

Just wait, ya'll. I guaran-effing-tee it. Zahara's the Queen Bitch in Training.

And I'm LOVING it.

No comments: