Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dipped in Cream's BITCHFACE CONTEST Photos!



Queen Bitchface


Work of Fine Art-Bitchface


 Mr. and Mrs. Bitchface


Angry Baby boy-"bratface"  (awwww)


 
Gorgeous Snooty European-Bitchface


Fellow (hilarious) blogger (who needs to
quit down-playing her good looks)-Bitchface


Lord, just wait another 10 years, if you
think this is bad-Bratface




Smoking, Pseudo Euro-Trash-Bitchface
 
Aww HELL NO-Bitchface


 Perfect lighting crew follows her around,
 icy blue eyes-Bitchface


Wow, you guys. These are awesome. Guess what?

You all win!!!

Email me with your address, and I'll let you know personally when your prize is being shipped.

I LOVE my Bitches!!


5 comments:

Annette said...

They are all fantastic! Hahaha! My God i feel so much better knowing i'm not the only hard-nosed bitch out there!

Anonymous said...

could you not choose the one of me with jowls? WHAT will your fans think!
love, the boys......the witty one

Annette said...

After a second look i vote Felix. He looks MEAN! I think everyone should vote.

Anonymous said...

Now I regret not sending you my bitchface photos - which is every photo ever taken of me. CB (Felix wins!)

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ajinilam.arcadepages.com/kivexa.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life