Monday, September 21, 2009

Breaking News: Stinkfoot Suri walks; Daddy Tom Cruise's pants are too tight!


Stinkfoot clearly borrowed Dad's
Cherry Chapstick 
 
Ummmm...gawd, Tom

What the goddamnhell is Tom Cruise wearing? I'd say a padded bra, first of all. Let's discuss the skinny jeans he clearly bought Forever Hoochie 21 in the Petite's Department.  I didn't know that Nike made old-school hightops with lifts, did you?

And it seems Stinkfoot is now able to walk on her own...and she's running for it. 

RUN SURI, RUN!!  

3 comments:

jeanbean said...

Hello... clearly stinkfoot is running away from her gender confused father. He thought Katie's jeans would show off a package but forgot that her sweater would also show his "man boobs" Poor Tom, be gentle!

Annette said...

"padded bra" hahahahaha!! My husband has a very attractive pair of moobs too. Even with a wonderbra my cleavage is less impressive.

Poor Kate said...

JB: I think he snatched a pair of Hayde Panattiere's jeans (short and squat), not Katie's.

And I will NEVER be kind to Tommy Girl.

xoxo j