Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mariah Carey is on my last GD nerve.

 
OhforpitySAKE, Mimoo!
I actually feel sorry for Nick Cannon. I'm not entirely sure he knew what he was getting into by marrying this "eternally 12-year old" (her words) piece of crazy. He's her footman, umbrella carrier, Hello Kitty curator...you get the idea. According to her ex-bitch Eminem, she doesn't care for the sex, so, yeah. Poor Nick.
 
Check out Mimoo's size 4-Toddler XXXXXXXL tutu performing at the Palms in Las Vegas. You know, I shop a lot in the baby department these days because of my Meatpie Felix. I always see these tremendous little ballerina get-ups in the little girls' department; I sigh and think, "someday maybe I'll have a baby granddaughter to shop for".  But wait. It appears as though I can simply dress myself like a giant toddler-ballerina. It sure didn't stop Mariah Carey, did it?
I want one in black. I want to be the black swan from "Swan Lake". Clearly I could pull it off, oui?
       
All.The. Rage. Hell yeah, bitches. Break out the tutus. I give you permission. And so does Mimoo.

5 comments:

Sven-golly said...

Looks like she's got a couple of toddlers trying to sneak out from under that bodice, too. Careful there Mimoo....that would be TMI!!!

Jilly said...

I'll pass on the tutu, Jules!! I'm short...it would make me look fat!! Hahaha!!

Annette said...

OK - that deserves a photo of you in your Scarlett dress!

Poor Kate said...

ANNETTE!! Leave it to YOU to remember how I love that dress.

HA! xoxo j

Annette said...

You're a big tutu wearing girly Jules!