Saturday, September 26, 2009

Today's Blind Item - Get Out Your Calculators Edition



This B+ television and movie actor has had some issues at home over the past year. A lot of it has had to do with his infidelity. Publicly everyone is getting along great. Behind the scenes though, our married actor has been having sex with the D list actress daughter of this A list actress. Oh, and our actor is also married to a C list actress.


#1 - B+ actor
#2 - D list actress having sex with B+ actor
#3 - A list mom
#4 - C list actress wife

via CDaN

I don't like the sounds of this one. I'll give you some hints on my hunch:

The B+ actor is on a sexy/funny cable show currently. I mentioned him a few weeks ago in the "Recommended Movie of the Weekend".

Annnnd. GO. Once you figure him out, the rest will come.

Okay, one more hint: Check the roster of guest actresses on his show.

1 comment:

Annette said...

OK - I need you to tell me who you think this is because i'm stumped.