Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dipped in Cream Merchandise is Here!!


Oh yes, my Lovies. The Dipped in Cream merchandise has arrived!! I've had requests for t-shirts since my darling logo was presented, and I'm thrilled to give y'all the opportunity to wear one of Krysztof Nemeth's girlies!

I'd love to see pictures of you wearing or some holding of these goodies--I'll post the pictures right here on Dipped in Cream! I PROMISE!

There are tons of items, not only t-shirts and mugs....please do take a look!


http://www.cafepress.com/DippedinCream

Ask, and you shall receive! Thanks for the requests!!

xoxo ~j

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Julia. . .do they do Bandana's. . i wanna get Zulu something with you and James on!!!

Madd Hadder said...

OMG I WANT! I WAAAAAAAAAANT SO BAD!!! HAAHA

Poor Kate said...

I'd love for me to be on your chest, MH!!

Heh. ;)

xoxo j

Jilly said...

Ordered mine...now waiting impatiently for them to be delivered!!!

Unknown said...

Hurry up payday. . .I'm soooo ordering something with the DIC logo on to support you J and caus i LOVE the new logo with little sausage Jnr on!! x