Monday, September 14, 2009

Asshole Kanye turns into a whiney crybaby on Leno



Shut up, you big pussy.

Why didn't Leno have Taylor Swift on tonight instead? (I know, she'll be in New York instead for The View tomorrow. I'm sure Whoopi will be gracious and sympathetic toward her, but I am not sure about Sherri Shephard. She didn't have one negative word to say about Kanye's behavior, but she sure did about Joe Wilson's outburst last week during the President's speech to Congress. I'm just sayin'.)
ANYbitch. In typical man-bitch style, Kanye goes from bully to pussy in just a matter of hours. Effing crybaby.
Oh, and President Obama called Kanye a "jackass". I love it.

1 comment:

Jilly said...

And THAT'S why I love Obama!! Call it like you see it!!
Kanye is less than zero right now...fucking douche