Monday, September 21, 2009

OY! Happy Birthday, Liam Gallagher - You Dumbass, You.


Liam Gallagher is 37 today


In my best Marilyn Monroe voice: Happy birthday to yoooou...Happy birthday dear butthole....

Oh Liam. My favorite fighty-dog. I still love Oasis, whether they have broken up or not. Did you actually hear why the Gallagher brothers were fighting this time--which resulted in a "break- up" before a big show in Paris.


via: Post24.com


"We hear a massive fight broke up between brothers Noel and Liam Gallagher after Liam joked that Noel was not the real father of his daughter Anais, after a huge argument between the two, Noel stormed off saying Liam's comment was unforgivable.

The brothers are famous for their heated arguments, but this time it looks like it really has gone too far, as the band held a press conference yesterday before getting into their private jet and apologised to fans who had paid for tickets for their European tour."


Here are a few of my favorite quotes from my favorite a-hole, Liam:


“Everyone knows that if you've got a brother, you're going to fight.”


“Americans want grungy people, stabbing themselves in the head on stage. They get a bright bunch like us, with deodorant on, they don't get it.”


“Discipline? I don't know the meaning of the word.” - Liam Gallagher of Oasis


I swear. These two brats remind me of Alex and Hunter about 10 years ago. Alex would torture a then 9-year old Hunter til he flipped right out. I came home from work at Nordstrom one night to find Alex grinning that "he's smilin' at me MEAN" smile that drove Hunter out of his ever-lovin' mind. 

"Hunter chased me around the house with a knife saying he was gonna 'effing kill' me", was Alex's side of the story.


Like any other good, wholesome mother, I stifled my laughter for about five minutes, then gave Hunter the talk.

"Now, Honey. You shouldn't chase your brother with a knife, mmkay?" (I could hear that "Butthead" laugh of Alex's in the hallway as I chatted with the little brother. HUH HUH  HUH HUH)



I love that story. Isn't it just precious?

4 comments:

Annette said...

I can't laugh i have pictures of Michael Myers in Halloween in my mind now.

Poor Kate said...

Alex has one arm of tattoos devoted to Halloween; the other Nightmare on Elm Street. (Only above the elbows to the shoulder on each...)

He'll be the dad all the kids are scared of at the pool with Felix, remember?

Ugh.

Oh come ON...it was funny. Hunter looked like little Anakin Skywalker back then. Such a little angel.

xoxo j

Annette said...

Young Michael Myers was cute too under the mask!
Your boys are both extremely handsome and only very very slightly psychopathic!! *wink*

Poor Kate said...

Annette, I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

xoxo j