Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rihanna? Nice nipple rings! NSFW, ya'll...

Quit acting like we can't see 'em, RiRi.

I think it's only fair to show Rihanna looking pretty effing hot yesterday...and yep, those are some nipple rings. Chris Brown is cultivating pulling weed(s) right now...and his ex is parading herself all over town. Sweet!



Here's something y'all  probably didn't know: I used to have a ring just like RiRi's....just the right one. I loved it while I had it, but I'm over it now, and it's gone.



Ssssshhhh. Don't tell anyone that, okay?

5 comments:

Annette said...

I'm speechless....tattoos and now nipple rings? When did you actually leave the Hells Angels?

Poor Kate said...

No no no...it was more of a "goth" thing...I had a "dark" period of my life. You know, Nine Inch Nails concerts, burgundy hair, black nail polish---I know...don't laugh.

xoxo j

Annette said...

"Dark period in your life" - Am i going to learn it was just a couple of years ago? Did you stomp around in knee high platform buckle boots and striped sockings? LOL!

Poor Kate said...

GAH!!! NO! Think more of a Dominatrix-look. I used to wear the most fabulous corsets and velvet jackets...stilettos, Chanel Vamp lipstick (which I still wear). Come ON. I went to gothic/industrial dance clubs with Patrick (who was always scared!).

I wasn't the teenaged goth...I was the bossy, glam goth. (Oh brother, I sound like SUCH a dork.)

Jilly said...

Damn! She looks hot!! Jules; do you have any pix of your nipple-ringed, goth period?