Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Megan Fox on the cover of Rolling Stone. America's Bad Girl?


 

I am going to disagree with Rolling Stone Magazine referring to Megan Fox as "American's Bad Girl".  Here's why:

"My temper is ridiculously bad. I've had to say to Brian, 'You have to go and stop talking to me, because I'm going to kill you. I'm going to stab you with something, please leave. I'd never own a gun for that reason. I wouldn't shoot to kill. But I would shoot him in the leg, for sure."


Megan, I dub thee, "America's Crazy Bitch Who is in Dire Need of a Straightjacket".

Dear Lord, please never let this chick give birth. Amen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well said Julia. I do say she has a great body... but not a whole lot else under the hood... if you know what I'm sayin'

Annette said...

Oh dear - You can throw me onto the freak heap with Megan - i definitely get the killer urge like that. And a little bullet in the leg? Well that's just funny!
Whilst i'm confiding, when my husband REALLY pisses me off i don't even argue anymore (he eats away at my soul) i just tell him he's adding to my reserve of built up hate and one day it'll boil over and i'll stab him in his sleep. Megan's an angel compared to me!
PS. Unfortunately my threats have turned into a big old joke amongst our friends so aren't carrying as much weight these days - humph!