Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye West was a goddamned asshole on the MTV VMAs. **VIDEO**




That poor girl.

What the goddamned hell is wrong that asshole Kanye West? That asshole completely ruined Taylor Swift's moment while accepting her award for Best Female Video.


via the Examiner.com


"Taylor, I'm really happy for you. I'll let you finish," Kanye told an obviously stunned Taylor. "But Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time ... one of the best videos of all time!"


Taylor stood, mic and award in hand looking like she was going to cry, and who could blame her? Beyonce` looked stunned and not entirely thrilled. I have a feeling she would be the one apologizing to Taylor for that idiot's behavior later in the evening.



I swear to God. If he pulls the race card rant once again on this my head will fucking explode. WHEN will MTV prevent this dumbass from participating and ruining the VMAs? Taylor wasn't even allowed to finish her speech. Was it just too cringe-y for MTV to allow her to finish?? She tried--they effing CUT HER OFF.



Taylor Swift is just a young girl. Sometimes it shouldn't be about ratings.


Did I mention I hate Kanye West?




6 comments:

ShanaNana said...

Eck! What an asshole!

Katey said...

Wow!! That was unbelievable, what a dick! And weird. What would make him do that? Well at least everyone there knows that was way out of line.

Anonymous said...

wow-unbelievable..

Rebecca said...

i didnt get to see it.. they took the video down!!! ....

Annette said...

Completely off topic but LOVE Hunter's Planet X song. Love it.

Poor Kate said...

Annette: That's fantastic...I'll tell Hunter's "people" to tell him... ;)

R: I put up a new crappy video. Viacom took down the real one.

xoxo ~j