Monday, September 14, 2009

Lady Gaga's shocking performance at the MTV Video Music Awards - Not for everyone! *WARNING*




I know. Wow. It was shocking--but I get it. Lady Gaga isn't one of my favorites, but I have got to give her props here. Her voice is better than I realized, first of all. And the interpretation of her single "Paparazzi" last night at the VMAs was nothing less than, well, genius. I can't believe I used that word, either. 
I loved the story she told...gory as it may have been. It actually made me think of Princess Diana being hounded by the paps and how they were a major factor in her untimely death.
Say what you will about Lady Gaga...she brought it last night. I still can't believe I'm saying this...

1 comment:

Annette said...

Surprisingly good. You notice the slightyly-chubbier-than-usual blond dancer?